Kearsarge, NH 03847 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 03847: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Carroll County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.073, Longitude -71.133
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 110
- Residential Addresses: 111
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 03847 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 03847 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- New Hampshire Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- New Hampshire Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a New Hampshire Address and get...
Kearsarge, NH 03847 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 03847 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 03847 is contained within ZIP Code 03860 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 03860 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
New Hampshire Census Data Comparison Tool